Navigation Menu

Fan Di Fendi Launch @ MBS


I was recently invited to attend the launch of Fan Di Fendi that was held at Marina Bay Sands.

Fan Di Fendi, The New Feminine Fragrance



Personally, I have yet to step into any of the boutiques at MBS and Fendi's was my very first, so while waiting for the event to reach to its full height, I toured around the boutique. Being a sucker for all things artistic, I always find myself amused and awed by how a few simple items that are so different can be placed together (seemingly effortlessly) to form the perfect "picture", be it for the Kids section, the Ladies or for the Gentlemen.




General Manager Of Fendi SE Asia, Emmanuel Tisseyre, giving his thank you opening speech


Fan di Fendi, the new feminine fragrance, targets at women who are "free, sensual, joyful and electrifying" which was brilliantly illustrated in their TV commercial, starring Anja Rubik, Abbey Lee Kershaw and Karmen Pedaru who were directed by Fabien Baron and photographed by Darius Khondji (Music by The Kills).


So for the launch, they had 3 free, sensual, joyful and electrifying models (in Fendi's heels, yes~ I noticed) to showcase the perfume, dancing and occasionally spritzing the area with the fragrance.



Fan Di Fendi's bottle was inspired by Fendi's Baguette and Peekaboo handbags: Forever buckle on the Baguette bag (launched by Silvia in 1997); and the black cap, a nod to Fendi's Peekaboo bag (introduced in 2009). The fragrance is a radiant floral on a leather base with a fresh, vibrant opening of pear-blackcurrant accord, tangerine from Calabria and pink peppercorn from Reunion Island. The fragrance has a generous floral heart of damascena rose, yellow jasmine accord and a sensual addictive base of patchouli from Indonesia and soft leather accord.



Fan Di Fendi EDT

Fan Di Fendi EDP

Personally, I prefer EDT over EDP. I find EDP a tad bit too sweet for my liking while EDT had an edgier scent, that I prefer in perfumes.


Sidetrack: I love this heels, and how strategically and creatively Fendi's Trademark was position at the very tip of the heels. I could look at it whole day!

Backtrack: And so to conclude this post, I would like to credit 2 awesome people.

Firstly, Valerie Lim, Miss Universe 2011 and (also) Miss Earth 2009, it was great catching up with you again and yes, your photo taking skills are awesome!

Secondly, Koh Bin, Top 20 Finalist of 8 Days Shirtless Guy Search 2011 (and hopefully Top 10 Finalist) for the conversation we had that night. ( Ladies, do check him out during the finals at Zirca this Sat fr 7pm onwards!)

Ending off with

0 comments: