Navigation Menu

Jeffrey Campbell Night Walk

I have been gushing over this pair of pumps the moment i lay my eyes and pondering really hard if i should buy them cuz these babies arent cheap. So I gave myself a few weeks, let my occasional shopaholic-impulse buying desire to die down first, before seriously purchasing it.


Truth is, i fell in love with it cuz of this uniqueness, the sleekness, the shape of it... OMG, Im still gushing over it! Haha! But being serious, just just now, I thought about it and went about online searching for it and when "out of stock" was attached to it... I felt a sense of fear that i will never be able to find it anymore.

That's when i knew that if i dont buy this, i will regret for the rest of my life. Yes, it's that serious. So, when i finally managed to find an online stall selling it... i went ahead and purchased it. Now, all i have to do is wait for it to arrive and pray that it fits me like a glove, perfectly~

Wish me luck!

0 comments: