Navigation Menu

Omy.sg: celio* At Plaza Singapura [Exciting Offer]

I finally grasp the reality of what my parents feel like after watching me grow up, it happened when my brother came into my room asking my opinion of which shirt to wear to match his jeans before commenting that he needs nicer shirts.

And it so happens that I got the privilege of  blogging about a men's fashion wear recently and so I brought him along to help me out for this opportunity!

In less than 30mins, we left the stall with a suave-looking blue shirt~ Shopping has never been this easy!

SO WHICH MEN'S FASHION BRAND IS IT???












Founded in 1985 in Paris-France, celio* has become the essential brand in men’s
ready-to-wear and the leader in its market. Today, the international brand has more
than 1,000 stores in over 60 countries, located in prominent cities like Milan, Rome,
Barcelona, Madrid, Dubai, Mumbai, Taipei, Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok,
Singapore and more. Over 35 million pieces of clothing are sold each year.

The brand’s 80-strong design team travels regularly to fashion capitals worldwide to
seek inspiration. Thereafter, they translate and decode the trends into simple,
wearable pieces that can be worn daily by the young urban male.



             


celio* is a brand that knows men inside out.

Watch this video of our shopping experience and a quick view of what celio* offers!



Interested to know more?
Head down to view celio* showcase at Plaza Singapura & walk up to their store!




And for the month of August, I have a special offer for you!

Quote:

‘Omy bloggers’
to receive a 10% discount on regular-priced items
(valid from 1 to 31 Aug 2013)

VISIT 
celio* Plaza Singapura
 #03-41

0 comments: