Navigation Menu

Where To Eat In Singapore: Green Rabbit @ Orchard Central

Hey hey!

I decided to take a short break from beauty topics to bring you something tummy-worthy.
As the title states it all, I've been down to Orchard Central to explore this year's latest F&B Tenants (located at B2). To be honest, I hardly explore the basements of Orchard Central... and I usually eat "above ground".

So, I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the Basement is pretty cool too!
And without further ado, the first tummy-yummy mention is:

 Green Rabbit
Crepe & Salad Gastrobar


A casual quick-serve eatery that serves salads and crepes for not only health-conscious individuals but anyone who is seeking to eat something unique.



Yup, unique because Green Rabbit offers pre-designed salads that consists of innovative creations like "Mona Laksa" (Laksa inspired ingredients and dressing) and "Tom Yummy" (Tom yum inspired ingredients and dressing) amongst other popular classics, all available in satisfying portions and at dead-set affordable price points!


So, that being said~
I got to put my taste buds to use and taste how yummy salads can be!
Although, I should warn you that I'm biased from the start because I'm a huge salad fan.


VERDICT


Ingredients:
Romaine, Prawns, Mushrooms, Carrots, Cherry Tomatoes, Vermicelli, Capsicum, Tofu, Thai Tom Yum Dressing

Price: $9.90


Thoughts on Taste:
If you are not a fan of spicy food, then this is not for you. It's nice with the first bite and you can taste the tom yum, but onto my third mouthful and my tongue was burning. I am never good with spicy food anyway.



Ingredients:
Romaine, Prawns, Egg, Alfalfa Sprouts, Carrots, Croutons, Onion, Creamy Laksa Dressing

Price: $9.90


Thoughts on Taste:
In terms of spiciness, Mona Laksa has it at the ideal level. I love the creaminess of the dressing, it's really like having a bowl of laksa just way lesser noodles and heaps of vegetables! I would order this again!


Ingredients:
Romaine, Smoked Salmon, Tofu, Corn, Soba Noodles, Broccoli, Sesame Seeds, Cherry Tomatoes, White Miso Dressing

Price: $9.90


Thoughts on Taste:
Out of all three salads that I tasted, this is mildest in taste. Nevertheless, I'm a fan of this combination! It's not as rich but so satisfying and filling. I can order 2 more of this!


Ingredients:
Strawberries, Nutella, Fresh Cream, Almonds Flakes

Price: $5.90


Thoughts on Taste:
The crepe mix is made fresh daily, so that's always good. I like how it isn't too heavy with cream, I find that the portion was just right and I like the amount of strawberries served.

OVERALL

I will definitely go back to Green Rabbit for more salad, I was also told that customers can request for more dressing which is awesome! They have a range of innovative dressings like Blue Cheese or even Soy Sauce Wasabi!

Green Rabbit can be found at:
Orchard Central
#B2-06

Opening Hours:
Mon-Sun, 11am-10pm

Ongoing Promotion

Spend a min. of $30 (max. 3 same-day receipts) at selected Basement 1 and 2 Food & Beverage stores to receive a $5 Far East Organization Mall Voucher.
Limited to 1st 200 shoppers only. 
*Terms & conditions apply*

The food featured in this post are the courtesy of Orchard Central.

If you do head down to give Green Rabbit a taste test, 
feel free to share with me your experiences!

0 comments: