Navigation Menu

BeauLAB SEA: newborn LASH [Sponsored Review]

Let's talk lash envy today~
Ok, as an asian, I am blessed when it comes to hair;
I have a thick, fast-growing mane,
I have thick bushy eyebrows,
and  I have long TOP eyelashes.

That being said,
I have close to no lashes on the bottom lid.
They just refuse to grow.
So when I was invited to put BeauLAB's newborn LASH, I thought why not~
Since I have the perfect condition to test this product out.


Proven to show results like longer thicker lashes (in 3 weeks) and fuller brows (in 8 weeks), BeauLAB newborn LASH is dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested so it is safe for even the most sensitive eyes.  

To Use:
Apply a small amount like liquid eyeliner, to the base of lash line and/or eyebrow once a day after cleansing. The key is to be diligent!

Note: For hygienic reason, newborn Lash should be used separately for eyelids and eyebrows.

VERDICT

Fine soft brush applicator tip


Texture: Same texture as a serum

Benefits:
  • Contains natural protein peptides that helps to strengthen and enhance the appearance of lash length & thickness
  • Contains panthenol that aids in lash flexibility and durability
  • Contains aloe vera gel which helps to soothe, calm and moisturize lashes and lash line

Ingredients:
Purified Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Pro Vitamin B5, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glucosaminoglycans, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Octapeptide-2, Polypeptide-23, Copper Tripeptide-1, Sodium Chloride, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol.

Cost: $238 per tube

Product Rating: 8/10
During this one month, I applied this product on 3 areas: eyebrow, top lashes and bottom lashes.
Now, there is a note to use a separate tube for eyebrows and eyelashes but let's be honest... that's too costly, so my tip is to apply this only on freshly cleansed skin to minimize contamination!

I found it easy and fuss-free when it comes to applying this product to my targeted areas with its fine soft brush tip applicator. I have no issues with the amount dispersed by the tip, I start with my brows before spreading the remaining product on my lashes.

After: With a touch of normal mascara to show you the growth.
After using this product for a month, but not daily, because there are days when I forget... the results are pretty significant.My brow looks more dense and my lower lashes are longer and fuller. As for my top lashes, to be honest, I can't tell any difference but just to clarify, I had my top lashes curled in the AFTER photo whereas my BEFORE shot is as it is naturally.

The only drawback I have with this product is the price of it is the price, for a tube of what is mostly water and aloe vera gel, I don't think the price is justifiable even for the results it gave which is why I minus 2 points off my rating. So unless you really need major help in lashes/ brows growth and have the money to spare, this is something you can consider.

0 comments: