Navigation Menu

Classic By Tai Wah: Reconstructive Hydration Treatment With Soplitender Treatment & Haircut [Sponsored Review]

A few weeks back, I was invited by CLASSIC by TaiWah to review their service.
I was honestly spoiled for choices because at CLASSIC by TaiWah, they are the ultimate one-stop hair, face and body pampering experience for you in the fast paced Raffles Place.


 In the end, I decided to go for their Reconstructive Hydration Treatment With Soplitender Treatment and a haircut because after all the swimming, my hair was in a really dry and messy state. So without further ado, here's the process and my verdict!

THE PROCESS

Step 1: Hair wash
I went in with my hair tied up and unwashed (heh), so my session started with a hair wash. I like that it was accompanied with a head massage.




Step 2: Haircut
After the relaxing hair wash, I got to the seat and was given a hot towel for my hands to start things off first before my haircut. Oh! Prior to this session, I got frustrated with my long hair due to all the knots and split ends and went to my neighbour salon... and well~ it was a bad decision to sum things up. Haha!

But this gave me the opportunity to see how skilled the people are at CLASSIC, so basically, this haircut was to correct my hairstyle to the best it can be, while I wait for my hair to grow out.



Step 3: Reconstructive Hydration Treatment With Soplitender Treatment
This treatment aims to help repair hair with moisture restore. So the hair treatment mask was applied onto my hair before it went under the steam for about 10 minutes.


Step 4: Wash off and blown dry
As the label implies, after the steam, the mask was washed away and my hair was styled. After which, my hairstylist trimmed a little more and applied oil treatment to end things off!


VERDICT

Duration: The whole process took slightly more than 1 hour. 

Ambience: I like the wood and leather combination of the salon, and how clean cut everything looks.

Service: Care was taken to ensure that my new haircut will be better than the one I got on impulse... and there was communication flowing between my hairstylist and myself on what's my hair parting and how I normally style my hair etc. Another notable moment is when I was getting my hair washed, with the standard inquiry of my preference on the head massage's strength and water temperature.

Price Range: Hair treatment is $110 - $150, based on hair length.

Results: I'm quite pleased with how my hair turned out, it is now definitely much more manageable now and after the hair treatment, I noticed that my hair is softer and smoother. However, with my routine swims, just doing 1 treatment doesn't help. So, that's something that you will have to take note of, I understand that treatments like this require regular visits to see long term results anyway. So, overall~ I'm satisfied :)


WHERE?

62 Cecil Street, TPI Building #01-00 Singapore 049710 ( Opposite Capita Green)
Nearest Mrt: Raffles Place Exit F

Operating Hours: 
Monday to Friday: 11:00am - 7:00pm ( Last appointment at 5:00pm )
Saturday: 11:00am - 3:00pm ( Last appointment at 1:00pm )

0 comments: