Navigation Menu

ITS DEMO X PIDITE: Disney Compact Face Powder with Sun Protection SPF22 PA+++

Riding on the Disney Themed Beauty products,
I've got something more to share! I stumbled onto this beauty shop called ITS DEMO when I was in Japan and fell in love with their Compact Face Powder Disney collection, and decided to get the Sleeping Beauty Design!


Contains 3-in-1 powder for a high coverage during the day:

Comes in a standard shade


Ray Crystal Powder
Minimise the appearance of pores and wrinkles

Marshmallow Cushion Powder
Keeps skin feeling soft and smooth

Super Oil-Absorbing Powder
 Absorb excess oil and prevent makeup from creasing for a beautiful finish that lasts all day

Shade
Slight orangish beige





OVERALL

I've been using this powder in place of my normal foundation and I love the smell of it (light floral scent)! I like how lightweight it feels on my skin without clogging my pores.

The powder doesn't add much of a colour to your skin once you blend it out properly.  

And I also like that it has sun protection (SPF 22 PA+++) so it's a nice face powder to use on days when I'm lazy. 

0 comments: