Navigation Menu

Human Nature: Marine Caviar HydroMiracle Moisturizer (Purchased Review)

I'm a fan of Human Nature ever since I came across the brand online. They offer products made with natural ingredients while giving back to society at an affordable pricing. This time round, while I was making a re-purchase of their cleanser for my hubby, I decided to purchase one of their new product for a test: Human Nature's Marine Caviar HydroMiracle Moisturizer!  
 Experience superb hydration with Marine Caviar HydroMiracle Moisturizer powered by Bohol's skincare superstar, latô, that intensively hydrates all day long and helps retain skin elasticity. Uplift lives with every purchase: With each Human Nature product you buy, you help uplift workers and farmers from poverty, support social entrepreneurs and build a more sustainable environment.

Ingredients:
aqua (water), isoamyl laurate (vegetable-derived), jojoba esters, glycerin (vegetable-derived), isostearyl hydroxystearate(plant-derived), Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glyceryl stearate citrate (vegetable-derived), cetearyl alcohol (vegetable-derived), Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, hydrolyzed corn starch, Beta vulgaris (beet) root extract, glyceryl caprylate (vegetable-derived), lauroyl lysine (plant-derived), Caulerpa lentillifera (lato) extract, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, Acacia decurrens (mimosa) flower wax, xanthan gum (plant-derived), polyglycerin-3 (vegetable-derived), p-anisic acid (anise seed-derived), citric acid, tocopherol (Vitamin E), *parfum (fragrance, all-natural), sodium citrate (plant-derived), farnesol, linalool, potassium sorbate,sodium benzoate

Texture: Cream-based

Smell: a fragrance blends of botanic, smells like new car smell to me though (I'm not a fan)

Price: $24.90 for 50ml

To Use:
Massage a button-sized amount onto your face. Use morning and night after cleansing your skin.

Overall Thoughts: 
Decent moisturizer for the price you pay, and it does work effectively in hydrating the skin and keeping it moisturized. I'm not a fan of the scent but it fades away after awhile. I use it at night and I think it works well for me, sleeping in an air-con room. It keeps my skin happy and I've started using it for my hubby's face too. It seems to prevent the skin on the sides of his nose from flaking.





Product featured is bought and not sponsored. This review is based solely on user's experience and are in not way influenced by any other factors.

0 comments: