Navigation Menu

Makeup Removal Routine

My heading says it all, so let's get started from the night of the finals with the makeup I had on!


1)Removal of Eye Makeup

Here, I'm using Garnier's CleanSensitive 2 in 1 Gentle Make-Up Remover.I got this from Australia. It is very similar to Loreal's but at a cheaper price.

And to aid the removal of waterproof mascara, I use Rimmel's Mascara Remover. I apply the product over my lashes the same way i would with a mascara and i would wipe the wand clean before capping it back. This works wonders~

So,the trick is to coat the lashes with the mascara remover; soak a cotton pad with makeup removal and hold it gently over the eye makeup for about 10 secs before wiping it off downwards.
2)Removal of Face Makeup

For this step, I use Fancl's Mild Cleansing oil.

Because most makeup contains oil in them, and the best way to break down oil is oil; using an oil/milk based removal is highly recommended. Work the product all over the face, avoiding the eye area and massage it all over the face, emulsifying the product thoroughly before rinsing it off.

3)Final Removal Step

You may skip this step, but because I had stage makeup on, I did this extra step to ensure that i have everything off.
Soak a cotton pad with the removal and gently wipe it all overyour face. Simple.

4) Cleansing

After all that, wash your face with a mild cleanser and to replenish the loss of moisture and nutrients in your skin, mask your face. After that, follow up with the usual serum and moisturizer; and we are done!

I know it's a lengthy process and quite a pain to go through when you are dead tired and sleep is all you wanna do. But you heard it once, you heard it many times: There are no ugly women, only lazy ones.

With that being said, please take note to be gentle with your face and dont overdo the process! And that is basically what i do every time, and i hope my glowing skin will encourage you ladies to remove and cleanse your face properly every time!

I was suffering from the lack of sleep and a hangover in this shot, hence the stoned look! Haha!

0 comments: