Navigation Menu

Dr Young Pore Eraser HD Powder [Sponsored Review by Beauty Bistro]

Presenting~




How to use/ Usage:

1) Pat product lightly all over the face after tinted moisturizer/ B.B. cream/ foundation
2) Buff product on T-zone areas during the day to remove shine and to keep your look fresh




Texture: Feels really smooth and light weight

Benefits: In our climate, this product really is quite useful. My skin type is a combination of oily and sensitive and so far, after using this, I have not experienced any negative reaction to it and it helps to keep my makeup matt and shine-free. Plus, it makes my skin feel smooth! Haha~

However, I feel like it doesnt really help to cover up pores as well as other products that are available in the market.

Product Rating: 8/10

So, overall, my verdict is that this is a good product to look into if you are looking into getting a loose powder to help set in your makeup and to prevent shine, just not so much as a pore minimizing makeup product.

To find out more about this product or to make a purchase, find head onto Beauty Bistro!

0 comments: