Navigation Menu

SANA Pore Putty BB Cream Smooth (UV protection SPF15PA++)[Sponsored Review]


Hi everyone! It has been awhile, recently I was selected to do another review for SANA.

This time round it was for their BB Cream Line





Based on my skin type, I chose to do a review for their Pore Putty BB Cream Smooth!

I did my homework and they are pretty big, back in Japan.








Skin-perfecting BB cream deftly conceals enlarged pores and minimizes excessive sebum production to create the look of smooth and flawless skin for hours. Super Pore Flat design resists sweat and sebum to keep face looking fresh with a soft and dewy finish. Silicone Glue Powder ensures a 3D fit that stretches perfectly across skin for a smooth and porcelain-like finish. Suitable for combination to oily skin types.





I received my very own tube of it, 4 days ago and have been testing them out ever since~ and here is my thoughts on it.

Verdict



Shade: It comes in a typical BB shade, beige in colour. Initially, I was afraid that it would be too light for my skin tone but I was pleasantly surprised that it blended perfectly. 


Texture: Cream-based, light weight. Smooth in application, does not clump up like most silicone based products I have tried before.

Coverage: Light and natural, covers pores and fine lines a little for a smoother finish(refer to image below).

Application: After Skincare, take appropriate amount, spread over entire face and blend well

Cost: $24.90

Product Rating: 8/10 

I have quite a problematic skin, it is both sensitive and oily. Hence, if the product is too harsh or unsuitable, I will have rashes and or breakouts. After trying out the products for 4 days, I am quite pleased to announce that so far, so good. And it does help to reduce shine. For those who are wondering about the smell of the product, it is quite pleasant smelling, slight flora scent. It is also great that it has SPF15, so on days when I have to rush, I can skip my sunscreen step. However, it would be better if it could come with a higher SPF coverage. Oh, and the coverage of this product is pretty light so I find that it is not as effective in covering up discoloration. 










All that being said, for $24.90, this product is pretty awesome with so many function from 1 product! Stay gorgeous, babes~








0 comments: