Navigation Menu

Pop-Up Noise at Raffles City


Pop-Up Noise travels to Raffles City with arts created by young people. Themed “Work-In-Progress”, this mini exhibition showcases the process of creation by young people in Singapore – a peek, if you will, at the creative experiments that these young, aspiring artists go through on their way to making an art work. Pop-Up Noise aims to bring youth creativity to different communities in Singapore throughout the year and inspire more young people to create and participate in the arts. 

Venue: Raffles City, External Quarzite(outdoors, beside Robinsons and facing the road crossing) 

Date: 15 – 24 March 2013

Time: 10 am – 9pm daily
~~~


A lover of arts, music and anything beautiful and interesting, I popped by Raffles City recently to have a look at their exhibition. It was really mini compared to the other exhibitions that I have went to, by Noise Singapore but nevertheless, as interesting as ever.







I like walking around and zoning into the art pieces, this is my favourite! It made me laugh when I saw it. Probably, because I sing in my showers... so it sort of relates to me... hahahahaha!




I find looking at exhibits, therapeutic, and highly recommend all of us to indulge in something to destress. Especially in Singapore where almost everyone is so wind up in our busy lives. So if you are free, pop down to Pop-Up Noise at Raffles City or visit museums! 


0 comments: