Navigation Menu

RACHEL K COSMETICS CC Cream in Neutral [Self Bought Review]





CC Cream is a much more refined and improved BB cream which combines various benefits all in one - color control, oil control, whitening, brightening, moisturizing and UV protection with SPF 35 PA ++. It enhances our complexion by improving its texture, balancing skin tone and brings forth the quality of real skin - dewy, fresh, elastic and with a glow. The end effect is a flawless, non oily (matte) and radiant complexion.


To Use:





Verdict




Texture: A rather light consistency, almost watery but blends and dries out after awhile to a slightly matte creamy texture.

Ingredients: Water, Titanium Dioxide/Mica, Zinc oxide, Dimethicone/Human Oligopeptide-1, Glycerin, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Acrylates/Ethyhexyl Acrylate/ Dimethicone, Disteardimonium, Hectorite Mica, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone, White Tea Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Adenosine, Hyaluronic acid, Silica, Sorbitan, Olivate Lecithin, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Aloe, Sodium Citrate, Barbadensis leaf extract, Methyl Paraben, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Iron Oxide

Benefits: one - color control, oil control, whitening, brightening, moisturizing and UV protection with SPF 35 PA++

Smell: Slight floral scent


Cost: $33.50 for 40g 

Product Rating: 4/10


I had expected more from this product, hence I was disappointed that its results are below my expectation. I was told that Neutral is suitable for ladies with yellowish skin tone and original is suitable for those with pink skin tone. The coverage is very light, insufficient to cover up dark circles or cover blemishes. Just good enough to even out skin tone. As for its oil controlling properties, it didnt last as long as other products that I have used and within 2 hours, my face was shiny again and I had to blot my skin. 

If however, you are looking for something for an everyday use, this would be good with its light coverage and SPF 35 PA++ properties! And as you can see in the video, I top it off with a tinted blush on my cheeks as my everyday plain look.I bought this product from Luxola, the premier online beauty store that has the best service and good product range. Click on Luxola's ad banner on the right and get 15% off with a min purchase of $25 instantly with the code LXBLO!

0 comments: