Navigation Menu

Ausganica: Rose Body Wash & Body Lotion [Sponsored Review]

A few weeks back, Nothing But Green, gave me a lovely package of organic beauty products from Ausganica to help me convert my beauty regime.

Today, I will be touching on their lovely body products!

Ausganica Rose Body Wash

Indulges every part of your skin with deluxe rose essence. Produces a pH balanced soothing form that cleanses the skin gently without drying. Leaves your skin feeling toned, hydrated and refreshed.


To Use:

Work small amount into a lather or use a sponge for best result and gently massage all over body. Rinse.


VERDICT

Texture: Liquid based; creates soft velvety lather; leaves skin being well balanced



Ingredients:

84% certified oganic


Benefits: Hydrating; renew the skin and slow down the aging process.

Smell: Light natural floral scent, the scent of roses is more prominent when & after soaping yourself

Cost: S$19.90

Product Rating: 9.5/10

I love this body wash, it really does leave my skin feeling soft and smooth after wash. I like that it leaves my skin lightly scented!



Ausganica Rose Body Lotion

Luxuriously infused with rose and organic botanicals, softens for silky skin, brightens skin tone and enhances its firmness. Diminishes the flaws of the skin and beautifies.

To Use:

Apply as often as required. Recommended for after shower or bath. Apply lotion in cleansed skin to seal in moisture. Massage over entire body with gentle circular motions.


VERDICT

Texture: A slightly thick lotion that becomes more spreadable and "melts" into skin. 



Ingredients:
95% Certified Organic




Benefits: softens for silky skin; brightens & enhances firmness; diminishes visible skin flaws; helps to stimulate and improve skin elasticity; skin appears firmer and younger.

Smell: natural floral scent

Cost: S$24.90

Product Rating: 6/10

I got to agree that it does leave my skin feeling softer and moisturized over time. However, I do not like the slightly sticky feeling that this lotion feels on my skin after application. It does not seem to improve the scars on my legs or brighten my skin tone.


If you are interested in these products, you may head down to Nothing But Green Branches and test the products with the testers available on their shelves at either:


73 Circular Road #01-01 Singapore 049427
Tel : 6221 2312 Fax : 6221 5310

Operating Hours 
Mon-Fri 1030h - 2130h (Last order at 2100h)
Closed on Weekends & Public Holidays

or

7 Tanjong Pagar Plaza #02-102
Singapore 081007
Tel : 6733 3567 Fax : 6733 3873

Operating Hours 
Mon-Fri 1030h - 2130h (Last order at 2100h)
Closed on Weekends & Public Holidays

or

Shop online at


0 comments: