Navigation Menu

Ausganica: Rose Foaming Cleanser & Rose Hydrating Mist [Sponsored Review]

A few weeks back, besides eating at Nothing But Green, I was given a lovely package of organic beauty products from Ausganica to help me convert my beauty regime.

Ausganica, which stands for Australian organic care, was initiated by a group of aromatherapists, organic growers, preventative medical experts and cosmeceutical chemists, who started an organic plantation in 1997, with 451 acres of organic plants certified “A Grade” by OGA (Organic Growers Australia), and under the accreditation of HACCP for organic plants. The team then embarked on a journey to formulate many innovative products.

In aromatic science, Ausganica uses only natural, organic, and 100% plant based ingredients, and no petroleum distillates, harsh chemicals, CFC’s or surfactants, treat and cure your fatigued skin and body. Our products are never tested on animals and use 100% vegan ingredients. At Ausganica, through experience and study, we understand the environmental stress and damage done to the human body, and to the natural environment, so we use only the purest actives taken from nature in their finest form.

As a result, Ausganica has been a true star in skincare by using both organic aromas and advanced skin actives in a scientific and the most effective way, which was previously lacking from both commercial cosmetic houses, or traditional natural skin care brands.

Ausganica is holistic, effective, unrivalled, pure & natural, and certified organic whenever possible.


The delicate foam of Rose Foaming Cleanser cleanses the skin, removing excess oils, impurities and surface pollutants, leaving the skin feeling cleansed and refreshed. Pure and certified organic botanical ingredients purify the skin as well as providing a soothing effect to stressed skin.

95.35% Certified Organic Ingredients
100% Natural Origin

To Use:

Press the pump to generate cleanser in your palm, apply it onto your face evenly, then rinse it off thoroughly.


















Verdict

Texture: Well foamed, a little runny as the foam dissipates, may cause a tingling sensation on face

Scent: Smells like roses!

Ingredients:




Benefits: cleanses the skin, removing excess oils, impurities and surface pollutants

Cost: S$55.90

Product Rating: 7/10

Cleanse well, however, sometimes I feel a little tingling sensation on my face after use. The first few times of usage, my skin turned a little red. The effect is reduced now after a few weeks of usage and I use half a pump for each use instead of a full pump of the cleanser and leave it on my face for not more than about 45 seconds.

I love the scent of this product, the best part of it is even after rinsing off, the scent lingers!

To purchase: Click here


~~~


This blend of extracts from rose flowers, olive leaves, and aloe vera leaf create a perfect rejuvenating formula that refreshes, soothes, and moisturizes your skin at any time throughout the day. High levels of organic polyphenols derived from olive leaves work instantly to nourish and neutralize any free radicals left on the skin.

96% Certified Organic

To Use:

Spray on face and neck or any other skin area; or apply using cotton pad and wipe over the skin. It can be used as often as desired.


Verdict

Texture: Liquid, leaves skin soft and moist, may cause a tingling sensation on face

Scent: This smells a little funny to my nose, but the base of the scent is rose

Ingredients:


Benefits: increase epidermal & dermal water reseroirs, improving barrier function thus increase of ceramide synthesis in human skin tissue; rich in polyphenols; reduces skin damage caused by pollution & even skin tone

Cost: S$62.90

Product Rating: 6/10

I do not disagree that it does leave my skin feeling hydrated after use, however, it causes my face to turn slightly red with the presence of a tingling sensation. The sensation is more pronounced with this product compared to the cleanser but this only occurs on my face. Hence, I conclude that my skin is too sensitive for this product range. 

Now, I use this product as a lotion mask solution! First, I moist cotton pads with distilled water, then I mist the pads with liberal amount of this product and leave it on my face for a few minutes. It leaves my face feeling hydrated without stressing my skin!

View video below for a better idea: 



To purchase: Click here

Overall, I love the fact that the products are made of organic or natural ingredients instead of harmful chemicals. 

I was told that this product range will suit a mature skin and I can understand why. That being said, I have no doubt that these products will work well on most people, after all rose extract has been used in lots of beauty product because of its properties.

If you are interested in these products, you may head down to Nothing But Green Branches and test the products with the testers available on their shelves at either:

73 Circular Road #01-01 Singapore 049427
Tel : 6221 2312     Fax : 6221 5310
Operating Hours 
Mon-Fri 1030h - 2130h (Last order at 2100h)
Closed on Weekends & Public Holidays

or

7 Tanjong Pagar Plaza #02-102
Singapore 081007
Tel : 6733 3567    Fax : 6733 3873
Operating Hours 
Mon-Fri 1030h - 2130h (Last order at 2100h)
Closed on Weekends & Public Holidays 

In the meantime, I will continue my search towards a greener, natural beauty regime~

0 comments: