Navigation Menu

Every Sunday Tip: Soak & Refresh your feet!

This Sunday, I share with all of you one simple tip you can do to rid your feet of odour!

Foot Soak

In our climate, it is very common for people to have issues with smelly feet or even issues with fungal infection underneath their toe nails.


This is a Tried-and-True method that I put to test on my brother, PMP's customers (they even came back for more) and even for myself.

Yes, Beauty Queens do have common beauty problems too~

~~~
These are the ingredients you need!



The beauty of this foot soak are that the ingredients are easy to find and free of expensive weird chemicals!


So why are these ingredients so effective?

Baking Soda: 
Antibacterial properties, eliminate odour 

Epsom Salt: 
Reduce swelling and rid the body of toxins, anti-inflammatory, stress relieving 

Rosemary:
Antimicrobial properties

The best part of it is that you can mix any portions of the ingredients to a basin of warm water, based on your needs and issues.

But as a guide, I usually add mine like this:

2 Tablespoon of Baking Soda
1 Tablespoon of Epsom Salt (2 Tablespoon for nights after a day in heels)
1 Teaspoon of chopped Rosemary Leaves (I advise using fresh leaves)



Give it a try and let me know if it works for you!
May we all have awesome smelling feet!

Shine On
Jody

0 comments: