Navigation Menu

Every Sunday Tip: Conceal the darkness

Hi Everyone~!

Just a quick Sunday Tip on how I conceal my under eye area!

Years back, when I was learning about makeup... I was taught the classic method of concealing. This method basically taught me to use a lighter shade to cover the darkness under my eyes in the rough half circle shape (on the right).

The issue with this method is that it create a REVERSE PANDA EYE and it actually doesn't look flattering!!!



So over the years, I learnt a new method that is called the "Triangle" (on the left).

Using a salmon based concealer or a shade that matches your skin tone, apply the concealer in a triangular shape under your eye. You may use a concealer brush to line out the triangle, fill in the area, and then blend the edges out to the outer under eye area and to the sides of your nose.

The photo of myself above is without makeup to show you how bad my dark circles & eye bags are.

With makeup and this method of concealing... the result is this!



Give it a try and let me know if it works for you!


Shine On
Jody


0 comments: