Navigation Menu

How should I handle this?

I find myself in a really weird spot.



... And that's what happened to me, but now you say it wasn't your intention to hurt me and you know saying sorry at this point has no effect, let alone any use... so then you asked:

"But how else can I make it up to you?"

The truth is, I dont know... Should I:


  • Leave the both of you alone even though I was here first and move on with my life
  • Have you around at my beck and call to help me when times are tough or when I need things
  • Or hang out with you and continue to be in each other lives, because we both know that our friendship meant so much more.

Argh! So much sadness and confusion...
I need someone to tell me
Rape-SLoth

~~~


Anyway~ to liven the mood up...
I thought this was super funny!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

0 comments: