Navigation Menu

Adventures with Cuzzie: Back & Forth


I am not too sure if it is normal to feel like my life is going around a repetitive cycle...

Back & Forth
The same old topics,
Good & Bad
The cycle goes.
Maybe, this is what life is... A cycle.







Sunglasses: A Quirky Shop in Melbourne
White Cropped Top: Topshop
Maxi Shorts: Forever 21
Weaved Leather Shoes: A Cart Stall in LA 

If you had an eye on my instagram, you would have known that I did a photo shoot with my cousin a few weeks back.

We were bored and decided to go around Tiong Bahru in search of odd places to pose.







Sunglasses: A Quirky Shop in Melbourne
White Cropped Top: Topshop
Denim Romper: Topshop
Black Ankle Boots: H&M


Got to love the randomness and awesomeness of my cousin, thank you for being so ON!


We took heaps of good shots but there is one which I think is our favourite one of the day~
She shot it when I was goofing around and I complied it with another photo where she taught me how to do a lazy eye
and this is the result...
(scroll down)





























Such a classic, right?
Hope you had a good laugh :)

~~~

Bye Now.

0 comments: