Navigation Menu

What's In My Beauty Cabinet & LJH P.ANTARCTICA 77 CREAM Review


Recently, I was blessed enough to receive a sweet greeting gift from  HKCplaza!

There were some really awesome products in my gift and you will definitely be seeing them in my post soon~ If not, they will be up on my Instagram!

So, I have integrated one of the product into my March Skin Care Regime to test it out.

Watch this video to see the rest of my regime!



So what product have I introduced recently to my regime???



*Drum Rolls*



VERDICT


Texture: Moisturizing; Light & absorbs well ; Slight cooling sensation;

Ingredients: Pseudoalteromonas ferment extract, glycerin, cyclomethicone, dipropylene glycol, dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, polyglutamic acid, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, centella asiatica extract, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, mesembryanthemum crystallinum extract, hydrolyzed adansonia dgitata extract.

Benefits:

Natural moisture Coating Cream
Tightens pores effectively
Centella asiatica promotes collagen synthesis, promoting skin's regeneration.
Intensive moisturizing from adansonia digitata extract without stickiness.
Cares and comforts troubled skin.
Safe product for sensitive skin of children and adults
7 Free (Paraben, mineral oil, artificial color, ethanol, fragrance, animality, T.E.A free)


Smell: A rather similar scent of sweet lime

Cost: $42 (Usual Price)HKCplaza is having a promotional price at $24!!!

Product Rating: 7.5/10



Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract is an ingredient that is foreign to me, so I did a quick search and found out that it is a strain of bacteria isolated from mud found on King George Island in Antarctica (As the name implies). What is even more interesting is its ability to regenerate and protect the skin by retaining moisture and water, heal wounds, increase collagen and elastin production, and improve hydration. That's a lot of benefits just from this one ingredient!!!

That aside, I also realised that most of the ingredients are in this one product for its moisturizing properties which is why, lots of koreans and people who has used it raves about its moisturizing capabilities! Furthermore, a quick search also shows that most of the ingredients used in this product ranges between a 100% safe to low hazardous rating (something I like to know and see in a product, especially if I am using it on my face).

However, that being said~ I realised that with the use of this cream, it works best with a simple skin care regime. I assume that the components of other skincare products might affect the effectiveness of this cream or result in a breakout situation... because that's what happened when I layered this cream over my serum or used it with my makeup on top of it.


In terms of calming down blemishes, this creams works pretty good~ I was having a few breakouts recently due to hormonal imbalance, and with this cream~ I find myself waking up to a clearer, smoother face. Haha! Not too sure if it is obvious in the photo but the pimple at my brows subside after a few days and some of my scars did fade away!

And the reason why I use this cream at night is because, I find that it is too moisturizing for daytime. I tend to look oilier than usual during the daytime, so I started using it at night and let the product work it's magic while I get my beauty sleep! Works like a charm!~

~~~

Feeling a little doubtful of my review?

Why not try it out yourself!

Yes, I am holding a product giveaway to
2 lucky readers/ followers of mine!





To Join:

  1. Like my Facebook Page or Follow me on Instagram.
  2. Post this Giveaway photo on your Facebook or Instagram & State a reason why you wish to try this product out~
  3. Tag me in your shout out & That's all you need to do!

Giveaway ending on 17th April 2014, 11.59pm!

0 comments: