Navigation Menu

Get Healthier Skin with Black Paint [Special Trial Promotion Until 24th July]

Hey Hey~

I have been using BLACK PAINT product for about 4 months now and looking back at photos I took of my face, there are a few improvements!



I still get blemishes from time to time due to hormonal imbalance but I noticed that the lines under my eyes are fainter (even though my eye bags are worse! insomnia!!), the pores on my cheeks & nose are smaller, I have lesser blackheads in my T-zone area, and my skin feels way smoother than before!


And I am pleased to find out that BLACK PAINT Soap has won another year of Monde Selection Award “GRAND GOLD”, the highest ranking, for another year. This award is rewarded only if the product has achieved an average result between 90%- 100% for its quality!

BLACK PAINT Soap has won the “GRAND GOLD” title for 6 consecutive years!
This means something, right~ Especially if it is used on our face!



I was searching for a skincare range that uses simple natural ingredients and are free of harmful chemicals, when I chanced upon BLACK PAINT.

Read my review of BLACK PAINT soap here!


BLACK PAINT is the No.1 Pore Care Facial Series in Japan

Click on the video to find out why!





I like how honest they were about their product, and I never believed in an overnight miracle because, most products that makes such a claim, uses really harmful ingredients in their product.
Plus, my mum has always taught me that to achieve good skin, it takes time and dedication.
p.s. My mum's skin is soooooo good, you will be shocked to know her true age!




Special Trial Promotion

Keen to try BLACK PAINT out?


From now till 24th July 2014, BLACK PAINT is having an experience counter in Takashimaya Basement 1 (near L'Occitane counter and aromatherapy shelves) for ladies troubled by ACNE, black head, wrinkles and pigmentation problem to experience BLACK PAINT.




The BLACK PAINT girls at the counter will demonstrate how to do the BLACK PAINT 4 step skin care regime to maximize result. 


After that, if you choose to try their star product BLACK PAINT SOAP 120g (S$49.9), you have the option to utilize the voucher do a purchase on purchase for a trial set for S$10 (worth S$90). 





The trial set contains all the items needed for the BLACK PAINT 4 step regime, they are :


Best Water 50ml SG$34.9
Oil Water Rose 30ml SG$19.9
Water Cream Rose Lavender 10g SG$19.9
Facial Paper 10pc 1pack SG$3
Black Paint Soaking Cup 1pc SG$3


Download the Voucher here!


I spoke about the BLACK PAINT Range in my July Skincare Regimen, 
Click here to view it!


Location

Takashimaya
Basement 1, near the L'Occitane counter & aromatherapy shelves


Do pop by to try the product out yourself, I find BLACK PAINT to be such a unique product that it does help to learn and understand how to use them properly from the girls!

Dont be shy, feel free to ask me any questions about BLACK PAINT or let me know how it went for you in the comment section!

0 comments: