Navigation Menu

Pink Beauty Cosmetics: DermAbsolute O2 Bubble Mask [Sponsored Review]

Hi peeps!
 Today, I would like to introduce to you a self-bubbling mask from Pink Beauty Cosmetics:

DermAbsolute O2 Bubble Mask

That's the mask solution after it foams up by itself.

This O2 bubble mask is the first of its kind, with its USA formula and nano technology, this mask starts to form once it comes into contact with your skin and the surrounding temperature. It is said that this O2 bubble mask will help to lock in oxygen into the skin, resulting in a healthier, fairer and more hydrated skin.


The O2 bubble mask also comes with a complimentary Apple Stem Cell Serum which is rich in epigenetic factors and metabolism, ensuring skin cell longevity.

Sounds really good right?
I was honestly really curious about this product and excited to put it to the test, so read on for my review!

Upon application of the mask

To Use (Mask):
Spread entire mask onto the face and leave on for 20-30 minutes. Pat foam into skin after use, use a toner and pat on an appropriate amount of serum after massaging it into your skin till it is absorbed. Use mask 2-3 times weekly for best results.
Use serum twice daily for best results.

VERDICT

Foamless before application
Texture: Cotton sheet soaked with solution.

Smell: Like most sheet masks do, with a slightly sweet scent.

Benefits:

  • Helps to lock in oxygen into the skin
  • Absorbs impurities
  • Prevents blemishes by killing off the bacteria
  • Detoxifying properties
  • Hydrates, whiten and even lightens scars

Ingredients:

Purified aqua, sodium hyaluronate, charcoal, allantoin, panthenol, glycerin, trehalose, glycine, niacinamide, arginine, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, xanthan gum, caprylyl glycol, sodium anisate, sodium levulinate, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, lecithin.

Product Rating: 8/10
After 30 minutes, look at the foam!
First of all, I've got to say that I'm quite impressed with the ingredients used. The top few ingredients are all catered to hydrate the skin, aid in detoxification and to prevent aging.

I think the foaming is mostly a novelty factor for using this mask. The interesting thing is that the foaming only works on the cotton sheet itself, and the solution doesn't foam up on its own if applied directly on the skin.

I like how the sheet is very saturated with the solution and I noted that there was no dripping, so that's a plus point. The sheet is infused with charcoal (hence why it is black), and the foaming starts slowly when the mask is on the skin. It will take a good 30 minutes for it to foam fully and during that process, the foaming gives off a very interesting light fizzing sensation on the skin.   

After 30 minutes, I was told that I should pat the foam onto the skin, use a toner before applying the apple steam cell serum. However, I am not a fan of how the mask solution feels like on my skin. I generally don't leave mask solution on my skin, so I washed it off before applying the serum.

To use the serum, break off the tip and remove the seal on the bottom before using the tip to push the serum out slowly and carefully.

I like how the serum feels on the skin, it gets absorbed really well by the skin and leaves my skin feeling smooth after with a slight tightening sensation.

Visually, there wasn't any significant improvement to note with just 1 usage of the mask, my skin didn't look like it got fairer but it does feel hydrated. I guess if I want to see a difference, I shall have to use it more often. But just with 1 use, I've got to say that it's great if you need a hydrating boost and I really do love the texture of the apple stem serum!

Where To Purchase:

At all Pink Beauty Cosmetics Branches,
Ang Mo Kio Ave 8, Blk 705 #01-2571
Toa Payoh Blk 183 #01-270
Westmall #01-14
Bugis+ #02-67/68
Bedok North St 1 Blk 213 #01-133
Westgate Jurong East #B1-17

Special Perks For Readers

I have published a post of this mask on my Instagram and I have a giveaway and offer for you!

For the giveaway, simple like the post and comment why you want it!


For the offer, repost my image with the tag line “ I love #DermAbsolute #O2bubblemask”, tag @Jodulu and show your post to the cashier to
get a 30% discount off this mask*!
Valid until 2nd Feb 2016.

*Discount is only for a single purchase of ONE O2 bubble mask. Not for any other promotional items.

0 comments: