Navigation Menu

Pinkicon: Japaneses Makeup Haul [Sponsored Review]

I did another video, this time round, it's for my Japanese makeup haul from Pinkicon!


Pinkicon is an e-commerce that offers the hottest fashion & beauty trend products of makeups to wigs from Korea & Japan with 100% Authenticity Guarantee and free shipping worldwide. 

Here's what I got:



Ok, it's the first time I'm using circle lens and even wearing any type of lens in awhile. This circle lens is 14.2mm in diameter, with a bluish-grey ring on the outside. I think it paired really well with my natural pupil colour and it ended really looking quite natural. I am pleased!


I chanced upon this brand here in Singapore but I've never tried their products til now. I love how pigmented the shadows are and I think it's a great palette for a natural everyday look.

Another item that I'm trying for the first time, this lashes do away with the need for glue. I think with its adhesive strip, application is made easy and quick. Simply pop it onto the outer corners for that light natural look and blend the band with lots of mascara at the base of the lases or with a swipe of an eyeliner.

For more information and my tutorial on this look, view my video here:


Special Offer


Get your very own O-Lens Shining series at just US$31 for 2pairs! 
View offer here.


Get Maximum US$37 OFF for purchase of yearly lenses (except toric lenses).
View offer here.

If you do try these products out, please feel free to share them with me!
Til then, stay gorgeous!


0 comments: