Navigation Menu

Bevy. C: Lumisoft Perfection Foundation Glow SPF 50+ Pa++++ & Lumisoft Perfection Invisible Loose Powder [Sponsored Review]

Back at the start of the year, I was invited to review Bevy. C Pre-makeup Lumiwhite Collection and I'm glad to say that this time round, I've been invited to review their Bevy. C Lumisoft Perfection Foundation and Lumisoft Perfection Invisible Loose Powder too!



VERDICT

Lumisoft Perfection Foundation Glow SPF 50+ Pa++++

This 2-in-1 makeup foundation fluid offers a high sun protection factor of SPF 50+ and PA++++ to shield against UVA/UVB, and is suitable for those with sensitive skin. It is said to be airy and breathable, leaving no white marks. Containing whitening ingredients like vitamin C, glycoside (AA2G) and numerous skin brightening herbal extracts, this foundation aids in instantly creating flawless fair skin, while delivering continuous skin protection even when wearing makeup. 

The smart light-capturing powder in this foundation ensures a perfect balance between providing radiance and concealment. This product allows the skin to appear translucent, prevents dull skin, and ensures seamless coverage all day. 

To Use:

Apply to clean skin. Shake well before use. Pump twice or as per the desired amount for a better coverage. Use your fingertips or applicator to blend foundation onto the skin.

For a flawless look throughout the day, it is recommended to blend BEVY C. Lumiwhite Moist Up Elixir with the foundation.

VERDICT

Shades:
Light G01- For those with fair skin and who prefer light-shade complexion.
Beige G02- For those with medium skin tone and prefer a natural complexion.

Texture: Cream based, leaves a slight sticky sensation

Smell: Light floral scent

Main Ingredients:
Sodium Citrate, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract

Cost: $62

Product Rating: 6/10
I really wanted to be a fan of this product but in the end, not only were the 2 shades available (I wished they have more options) completely off for my skin tone... I found that this formulation is quite incompatible to our climate because it leaves my skin feeling slightly sticky and oily upon application so I have to say no, this foundation doesn't leave my skin feeling airy or breathable.

That being said, I like how it is a 2-in-1 foundation that contains high sun protection and I believe this foundation formulation would suit a dry and colder climate than what we have in Singapore.


Lumisoft Perfection Invisible Loose Powder 

Fits perfectly with the skin to diminishes the look of imperfections, and allows the skin to have a silky touch. It helps to regulate shine and moisturize skin. It can be used as the last step of makeup and also after makeup base or sunscreen to even out skin tone.



To Use:

Use after foundation. Apply gently with a small amount onto face using a powder puff or powder brush.

VERDICT

Texture: Velvety powder

Ingredients:
Vitamin B6, Nylon-12, Zinc PCA

Cost: $50

Product Rating: 9.5/10
I like how it helps to take away any shine that I have from the use of foundation, BB or even CC creams. I agree that it does leave the skin feeling silky after use. However, I didn't notice any difference to how it would help diminish the look of imperfection or any moisturizing properties it could have on the skin. Overall, I like that it doesn't have talc in it and the ingredients in this product. I would recommend this loose powder.

OVERALL

I saw a video on Bevy. C facebook that I could also mix the Lumisoft Perfection Foundation with their Lumiwhite  Moist Up Elixir with the ratio of 2:1. I found that by doing to, it does help in making the foundation less heavy and sticky after application.

A thing to note when you are mixing it is to note that it takes a little of effort to mix the 2 together. I would use a brush to help me apply this mixture onto my face.

I find that by doing so, it also helps to make it less obvious that the shade isn't really my shade.

And to end things off, I would dust the Lumisoft Perfection Invisible Loose Powder over because it helps to remove the sticky sensation of the foundation and make the makeup last longer.


I use the puff that comes along with the Loose Powder but you can use a brush if you want to, I just don't like it when powder flies around.

Have you tried Bevy. C skincare range or their makeup series before?

Do drop me a comment if you have or if you are interested, head down to Bevy. C's counter at NEX Isetan to give it a go!

0 comments: