Navigation Menu

Face Krave: Beauty People Makeup [Sponsored Review]

Taking a break from all the skincare reviews, here's another makeup post!
This time round, I bring you Beauty People products that I got from Face Krave,  an online store that specially selects popular and effective products from South Korea!





I have never heard about the brand Beauty People prior to this but it caught my eye with their Snow White Collection (available on Face Krave too) on Instagram, so when I was given the choice to review their products, I jumped on to the opportunity.

As you can tell, this review post will be focused on their eye makeup products because the eyes are what I usually focus on when I do my makeup. So without further ado, let's get started on my review!

VERDICT

Beauty People Auto Clear Remover

This is in a slim pen shaped remover  which is made to  be  handled and used conveniently. You can easily correct any smudged eyeliner or eyeshadow with this remover. It is precise and easy to use.

The organic ingredients in the pen help to protect the eye area so you do not have to worry about your skin becoming red and dry after the correction as it glides on easily with only a slight touch.

To Use:

1) Use on areas with makeup errors
2) Remove it with tissue or cotton bud after 5-10seconds

Texture: Like a lip balm

Ingredients:
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Paraffin, Tricaprylin, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Zinc Stearate, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Camellia Japonica Seed Extract (AND) Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Nelumbium Nucifera Flower Exttract (AND) Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ascorbic Acid, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil"

Cost:$11.90

Product Rating: 9.5/10

This has made my life a lot easier when it comes to correcting mistakes made whenever I do my eye makeup. I've used this to correct and even out my eyeliner, eye shadow fallout, and even mascara boo-boos. 

I like how even though it has an oily base, it doesn't effect the rest of the makeup or the finish once I remove it with a tissue.

A tip I can leave you with is to wipe and disinfect the tip after each use to prevent contamination and breeding of unwanted stuff!



Miss 100 Super Waterproof Gel Eyeliner (Real Brown)


This waterproof gel eyeliner comes in vivid colours that can also be used as an eyeshadow with a gradation effect by blending it out with a brush or your finger. It comes along with sharpener attached at the back to maintain a sharp tip for easy application.

To Use:
Eyeliner: Line your eyes following your natural eye shape and flick at the ends for a winged look.

Eye shadow: Draw out a more defined shape and blend it out gently by using a brush or your fourth finger to create graduation eye shadow effect.

Ingredients:
Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Isododecane, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Polymethyisilsesquioxane, Synthetic Wax, Ceresin, Diisostearyl Malate, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Synthetic Candelilla Wax, Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Propylene Carbonate, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470)

Cost:
$11.90

Product Rating: 8/10
I'm no stranger to eyeliners, and with that being said, I have a few expectations when it comes to assessing how good an eyeliner is. I like how this is a twist-up gel eyeliner pencil, because I don't like the hassle of sharpening everytime. That being said, if you require a sharp tip for a precise winged eye look, there's a little sharpener attached with this pencil that you can use to sharpen the tip.

I like how easily it glided onto my skin during my first few uses, however, I've come to realised that after so many use, the gel eyeliner lead has dried up a little which create a little drag when I use it now. That being said, in its prime state, I could easily glide the eyeliner along my lids and smudge it out for a softer or smoky eye look.


Fix Pearl Pigment Pact in #Glow Light and #Twilight


This pigment pack is a high pigmented pearl powder eyeshadow used to create a sparkly and bright eye makeup effect. It contains pearl powder for a strong glittering eye makeup.

To Use:
1) Run your brush over pigments, tap off excess
2) Apply color across entire lid from lash line to the area above the crease.

Texture: feels like butter with chunky glitter

Shades:
Glow Light - Light marroon base with gold glitter flecks
Twilight - Light grey base with multi-coloured gliter flecks



Ingredients:
Calcium Titanium Borocilicate, Dimethicone, MICA (CI 77019), Diisostearyl Malate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Carmine (CI 75470), Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, 1,2-Hexandiol

Cost: $11.90 each

Product Rating: 6/10
There's no denying how pretty these shades are, I went "Ooos" and "Awwws" as I was swatching them on the back of my hand. Dapping my fingertip into the pot, these eyeshadows feels and glides on like butter.

However, I also noted that the glitter flecks felt chunky and hence, when applying it over the eyelids, I noticed a couple of fallouts and it does have a mild scratch sensation whenever I blink (because I have hooded eyelids).

I used my finger and a brush to apply the eyeshadow over each lids to see if it makes a difference. With my finger, I was able to pack on more pigments onto my lids and there was a little fallout. With an eyeshadow brush, I was able to blend the eyeshadow out easily but there were a lot of fallouts. So I guess, it really boils down to the look you want to go for to decide whether to use a brush or your finger.

After a day of this eyeshadow on my eyelids, I came home to find glittler all over my cheeks and under my eyes. So I would advice using primer to minimise fallouts and creasing.


Bubble Gum Mascara (Volume Curl)

Water and smudge resistance, this mascara creates volumised eyelashes for a sexy cat eye effect with its unique triangular brush.

Unique ingredients are used to enable the mascara liquid to stretch like bubble gum to stick firmly onto the lashes, coating every strand to create rich and long lashes.

To Use:
Sweep up from lash line in a zigzag motion to coat every strand evenly and prevent lashes from clumping.




Ingredients:
Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Water, Butylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Besswax, Stearic Acid, Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Microcrystalline Wax, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Polysorbate 60, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Beta-Glucan, Panthenol, Allantoin, Sucrose, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Disodium EDTA

Cost: $13.90 

Product Rating: 9/10
I like the unique brush tip, I found that it made it easier for me to coat my top and bottom lashes. The unique formulation also limits smudging but removal was easy. That being said, I noticed that it didn't make any improvements in creating more volume for my lashes.


And that brings me to the end of this review!
Keen to try these products out for yourself? Head over to Face Krave now to shop!

0 comments: