Navigation Menu

Sappho New Paradigm Liquid Foundation (Sponsored Review)

The New Paradigm Foundation combines age defying moisture and impeccable ingredients to create a radiant, smooth flawless finish. Vegan and rich in phytonutrients, this feather light foundation provides medium coverage while nourishing the skin with organic coconut oil. 



This foundation claims to leave the skin with a youthful, supple appearance and a soft glow as it combines impeccable ingredients to create a radiant, smooth, medium finish. Made with vegan ingredients and rich in phytonutrients, this feather light foundation provides medium to full coverage while nourishing the skin. Available in 12 tones and packaged in glass for you and those you love.

Benefits:

  • Luxury medium to full coverage organic foundation. 
  • Enriched with Flavonoids, Phytonutrients, and Antioxidants. 
  • Steam-distilled certified organic essential oils. 
  • Use of ECOCERT™, COSMOS™ ingredients 
  • Vegetable derived natural emulsifiers. 
  • 70%+ Certified Organic Content. 
  • No Alcohol
  • Vegan and cruelty-free 

Ingredients:
Top Shades: 3,4,5 Bottom Shades: 8,9,10
*Aloe Barbandensis Leaf Juice, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed) oil, Polyglyceryl-2 stearate, Heptyl Undecylenate, Sorbitan Oleate Decylgucoside, Crosspolymer Glyceryl Stearate, Shea Butter, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Stearyl Alcohol, *Saccharomyces/Agave Tequilina Leaf Ferment Filtrate, Sorbitn olivate, Glyceryl Caprylate, *Punica Granatum( Pomegranate)Fruit juice, Phenethyl Alcohol, Jojoba Esters ,*Vitis Vinefera (Grape) Juice, Xantham Gum, Sclerotium Gum, *Prunus Seroina ( Wild Cherry) Fruit Juice, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, P-Anisic acid oil, *Citrus Bergamia ( Bergamot) Fruit Oil, *Lavendula Angustifolia ( Lavende) oil, May contain Zinc Oxide, Titanium Oxide, Yellow Iron Oxide CI77491, Red Iron Oxide CI77499, Black Iron Oxide CI77492 . *Certified organic ingredients

I wear Shade 5.
Shade: Available in 12 tones, I use Tone #5 which is a light medium shade.

Smell: mild flora scent

Coverage: it ranges from light to medium coverage as you build up the layer

OVERALL RATING: 8/10
To be honest, I hardly wear foundation these days unlike I'm going for an event or if I have time in the morning for makeup. I think it helps that over the years, I've learnt how to be confident with my skin and I no longer feel a need to wear a mask of makeup.

Left side with foundation, Right side is bare.
That being said, when it comes to foundation, I do look out for a few attributes of the product to consider keeping them in my makeup cabinet these days with my aspiring-minimalist lifestyle!

The first attribute I will look at are the ingredients, because foundation covers up the whole area of my face and the last thing I want to do is to end up clogging my skin or introducing ingredients that will cause damage in the long run. This product ticks off the list with aloe vera leaf juice, flavonoids, phytonutrients and antioxidants contents and shades made of iron oxides with low heavy metal content.

The second attribute will be it's coverage, like how well does it conceal flaws and how long can that coverage last. Ideally, the coverage should something that blends away uneven skin tone, lighten skin imperfections and still look like I have hardly anything on my face, and last for at least 6 hours. I have pretty bad dark circles if I don't have enough sleep, freckles, blemish scars and redness. So in terms of coverage, this product does help to cover up the redness and lighten my dark circles with 1 layer. To cover up blemish scaring and my freckles, I will need at least 2 layers and even spot concealing.

Due to my oily skin, this product doesn't last long on my T-zone, so I will usually "bake" the foundation with loose powder. I did it for my wedding shot, out on Connie Island with minimal touch-up and the makeup stayed on for the entire photo shoot! I use the same technique now whenever I use this foundation, and it last me through the day.

The last attribute is how does my skin react to the product. The last thing I want from wearing foundation is to have my skin clogged further after a day of use. So usually, I will ask for samples and even purchase testers before committing to a full-sized product. I think it is important to get a foundation that doesn't exacerbate any prevailing skin woes you have. (Note: how you cleanse your skin is also important) I'm glad to say that my skin have no issues with this foundation.

Interested in this foundation? 
Find them here on Charis Naturals!

This review is sponsored, but reviews are based solely on user's experience and are in not way influenced by any other factors.

0 comments: