Navigation Menu

Pizza Delivery x Best in Singapore: Handmade Pizza At Your Doorstep

For the past 2 weeks, I've been busy moving into my new home. I've never felt as tired as I am now after all the packing, moving, cleaning and unpacking! So when Best In Singapore reached out to me again for a food collaboration, it was greatly appreciated. To make it even sweeter, this collaboration is with Pizza Delivery Singapore which meant that I could stay home and conserve my energy for unpacking and cleaning!

Pizza Delivery Singapore provides customers with artisan-style pizzas and pasta made on-demand, all ready in minutes and delivered to your doorstep all under 1 hour with just a click away. Their chefs are committed to personally selecting the finest ingredients every week – assuring customers a mouthful of only the freshest pizzas and pasta.



ORDERING PROCESS



For this review, I was given a coupon to select the food that I want and this allowed me to test out the ordering process. The website is easy to navigate and you will have to input in your personal details for the delivery process.

DELIVERY PROCESS

I made my order in the evening after a day of cleaning and unpacking, and selected the next available time of 7.45pm - 8.45pm as my preferred delivery time slot. 

At 8.59pm, I received a call from the delivery man and he said that he was lost and couldn't find my block. So I had to google to see where he was at (because I'm new to my address too) and gave him directions over to my doorstep, and it was around 9. 05pm when my food arrived.

FOOD

For this review, I ordered a range of selection and they were sent to my home in takeaway containers. I appreciate that all of the takeaways came with a time stamp to indicate the time that the food should be consumed within for food safety. Continue reading for my food review!

1. Mozarella Cheese Stick (6 pcs) $14.30


100% Mozzarella sticks battered with golden breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan cheese

Thoughts on this dish: By the time this reached my doorsteps, it wasn't as hot as I would like it to be, so I popped them into my air fryer to re-heat them. The texture isn't as stringy but it's not as heavy as other mozzarella sticks I've tried because it came with a salsa sauce. The tangy sauce helps to cut the heaviness of the cheese.

Will I re-order: Yes!

2. Spaghetti Granchio $32.90


Velvety tomato pasta engulfed in the clean flavour of crab meat, fresh prawns, cherry tomatoes, aromatic white wine and garnished with parsley with a dash of crushed black pepper.

Thoughts on this dish: It came looking different from the image on the website but it's in a good way. The pasta came with a very generous amount of crab meat and prawns, the sauce was a little too heavy in flavor for me but my hubby loves it.

Will I re-order: Yes, but I will need to share it with my hubby.



3. Beef Salami Pizza - Medium (6 slices) $11 with current 50% promo


A classic treat not to be missed! Beef salami in tangy tomato sauce with briny olives, mozzarella cheese topped extra virgin olive oil and fresh basil.

Thoughts on this dish: It wasn't bad but it wasn't fantastic either, to be honest, I'm disappointed with their pizzas. I expected hand-pulled dough, stone oven charred crust, generous amount of tomato sauces and stringy mozzarella cheese but these pizzas weren't it.

Will I re-order: No.

4. Margheritia Pizza - Small (4 slices) $6.95 with current 50% promo


Sink your teeth into the authentic flavors of absolutely fresh tomato sauce, a ton of mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, cherry tomatoes and drizzled with extra-virgin olive oil.

Thoughts on this dish:
I like that they offered pizzas in different sizes because sometimes, I just can't eat that much! I love the juiciness of their fat cherry tomatoes.

Will I re-order: I might if they improve on the quality of their pizza. you can tell that this pizza lacks sufficient tomato sauce too.

5. Mushroom Pizza - Medium (6 slices) $11 with current 50% promo


The perfect mushroom lover’s choice – Button, Shitake and Oyster mushrooms in tangy tomato sauce with briny olives, sun-dried tomatoes, capers, extra virgin olive oil and mozzarella cheese.

Thoughts on this dish: This pizza has the most generous serving of sauce, cheese and toppings. I just found it weird that they also had pickles in it which made it taste weird.

Will I re-order: I don't think I will, the taste of it is too unique for my liking.
 
6. Mistocarne Pizza - Small (4 slices) $8.45 with current 50% promo


The perfect choice for a true meat lover! Bite into pork pepperoni, beef bolognese and chicken breast all in one pizza, topped with extra virgin olive oil and a ton of mozzarella cheese.

Thoughts on this dish: It tasted ok, but it's not memorable. The meat on it was cooked right, the chicken breast was still tender and not overcooked. I like that all of the pizza came with Parmesan cheese & chili flakes.
Will I re-order: Maybe, in a bigger size.

Overall, I have to admit that I have a higher expectation for their pizzas and it doesn't help that I've eaten really good handmade pizzas (my hubby's a chef). I would be keen to try out the rest of their pasta selection and re-order the mozarella cheese sticks again. If you would like to try these dishes and their selection out, you may do so online at:

Pizza Delivery

For more best offerings in Singapore to discover, do follow Best in Singapore for their recommendations:

Food Styling Photos
Credit to Owari Photography

This review is sponsored, but reviews are based solely on user's experience and are in not way influenced by any other factors.

0 comments: