Navigation Menu

LADURÉE Face Colour Rose Blushes: Is it worth it? [Purchased Review]


This blush comes in a delicate blossom of  crafted rose petals, developed to closely mimic the real thing. Carefully handmade, each petal contains emollient oil, so the pigments can adhere to the skin without looking powdery. The color payoff is fresh and natural.


How To Use:
Take up the product with a large brush by stroking the petals gently.
Dust off excess powder on the back of your hand, and then apply to cheeks.

REVIEW

Colour Pay-off: 10/10
As a blush, I found the pigments sufficiently intense for that natural blush and it is surprisingly long-lasting. I believe it has some staining power too as it turned the tips of my white bristle brush pink, and I can't wash the stain out. 02 Red Rose is the most versatile shade for all skin type, so if you are looking at getting your hands on this blush, I would recommend this shade. 

Ease of Use:  8/10
A slight learning curve to use this blush, mainly because the pigments are on the petals that moves around in the bowl. However, once you get a hang of it, it's becomes second nature. The main challenge of using this blush is knowing when you "hit pan". I know of some users who would use this blush one petal at a time to be able to use each to its full potential.

Packaging: 10/10
It's so pretty even on its own, sitting on any ladies' vanity table. I smile when I look at my collection!

Price: S$45 for the pot, S$105 for refill

OVERALL RATING: 9/10 

I love everything about this product, from the pigmented petals, to the details on the pot and the scent. The scent of this reminds me of baby powder with a hint of rose.
 I would also like to point out that the petals (refill) and the pot are 2 different purchases, so take note! For the entire set, it will cost a total of S$150 for a blush which is considered a luxury beauty product to most. For me, the justifications for my collection are that the product does last pretty long, it makes me happy looking at them and I don't own much blushes. So I guess, this is my one of my guilty pleasures in life! If you want to splurge on a quality blush, I highly recommend this in 02 Red Rose shade! 

Les Merveilleuses Ladurée Boutique is located at B1-37A Takashimaya Shopping Centre.

This review is not sponsored, all products are purchased. Reviews are based solely on user's experience and are in not way influenced by any other factors.

0 comments: