Navigation Menu

Counting Down (horrifying image attached)

In about 2 days time, Im going for my Lasik Surgery.

Honestly, Im freaking out about it. I chickened out last year after my first check up after the eye dude came into the room to talk to me about the process of the surgery.

He pry my eye opened with a metal clip thingy, pressed down a suction cup directly on my eyeball and told me that the darkness I was seeing is what will be when the surgery starts and I will have to focus gaze up directly as the laser hits in.

And I never went back. Hahaha~ This time round, part of me wanted it because I was experiencing intense dry eyes syndrome when I pop my contacts in recently. The other part rest on the fact that I always have this thought that if I was in some dangerous situation, I dont want to die because of my blurry vision. I know, I can be quite dramatic but what can I say~ I am quite blind without my specs.

The sad truth of a geek.
~~~

Then recently, I am freaking out again after listening to tales of post lasik surgery and the image below. Im going to do my second checkup later and I have this very strong feeling that I might chickened out... again. HAHA!

Now, the image
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tadaa~


I think I am going to have nightmare later...

0 comments: