Navigation Menu

Best Model Of The World Singapore 2011- Zouk 20 Oct

Just a few days back, we had our Preview at Zouk where we wore apparels from NewUrbanMale, Zapiz, Ricci No, Iora, and Baby by Eddie Ho with our Hair, done by Salon Royale, and makeup, done by School of Makeup.


In all honesty, catwalk is not one of my strongest attributes as a model/ pageant queen. However, with awesome guidance and encouragement from friends and the organizers as well as practice, I felt like I have improved over the few weeks. I will hopefully still continue to progress.




I have also realised that I need to work on my facial expressions on stage besides smiling, even though, that's what I do best. But so far, my journey as part of Best Model of the World Singapore, has been nothing short of fun, enjoyable and a experiential journey!





There will be another preview coming up next week (27 Oct) at Zouk, tickets selling at $18 + one standard drink each before the Grand Finals on 4 Nov also at Zouk, tickets selling at $20 + one standard drink each! You may buy tickets from me or from our website at: http://www.bestmodelsingapore.com!

Until then, I need to get on with improving my walk, poses and expressions!

0 comments: