Navigation Menu

Miss Singapore Global 2013: First Heels Selection with Riccino



No stranger to the pageant world in Singapore, Riccino is the official sponsor for Miss Singapore Global!

Riccino was started in 1978 and soon became established for designing and producing well made ladies shoes. Riccino offers the latest trends using carefully selected fabrics, leather, raw materials and quality crystals sourced from around the world at a fraction of the big name brands. Classic, timeless & quality-made shoes have always been at the very heart of the Riccino shoe collection.

And the best part of it is that we are allowed to choose any pair of heels we want!



The only criteria we need to note during our heels selection is that it has to be 5 inches high.


I know many would cringe at the mention of 5 inches heels, but one thing I can say about the heels from Riccino is that they make one of the comfiest 5 inches heels you can ever wear.


The sweet thing about being able to select our own heels is that we can choose not only the colour and design that we want, we can also try on and feel which pair is best suited to our feet for our comfort.


Before heading down to Riccino's shop, I did my quick research online on the various designs that Riccino has. Out of the five I saw, this is the first one I selected to wear and it was instantly, the pair I wanted! 


Because Suwen and I were overseas for the heels selection filming date, we head down together and she selected the pink strappy python print fabric ankle strap sandal with transparent sides while mine is a black suede patent leather & satin open-toe sandal with ankle strap!


After posing and taking photos of the heels and us in it, Gino decided to help us glam it up with some bling to make it pageant worthy!

And who exactly is Gino?

Gino is Riccino's MD & Principal Designer, who is personally responsible for the designs thus creating exclusive, unique, fun & limited edition shoes!





And Tadaa~! Bling strip right at the very front of my heels!



With that, I found my ideal first pair of heels and~ I love it!



The best part of this heels is that after the pageant, I can remove the bling and it will be a perfect black strappy heels for events, date night and even a good girls night out!

And psst!~ Riccino is now having a MAJOR SALE at their store:

150 Orchard Road
#02-07 Orchard Plaza
Singapore 238841
Tel : 67347466
Monday to Saturday : 11:00 am to 7:30 pm
Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays

You know what you can do ;)

0 comments: