Navigation Menu

Event Insight: Chacott & Freed of London

It has been awhile since I attended an event and I was really excited when BeautyDirect dropped me an invite to the world renowned brand Chacott & Freed of london's SEA Flagship Store Opening!


Located at Mandarin Gallery #03-21A, you will find yourself entering a store with gorgeous tutu displays, shelves full of ballet flats, dancing attire and Chacott For Professional makeup.



To sum it all up, I complied a mini video of the event!


I was there to find out more about the makeup range by Chacott For Professionals.

Chacott For Professionals took inspiration from and was originally created for the needs of the ballet stage. Today, Chacott For Professionals range has now found fans in stage performers, celebrities and professional makeup artists. Chacott for Professionals makeup range is of assured quality, being made in Japan. The products are formulated for professional use and are resistant to sweat and liquids. 

Chacott For Professionals' products ranges from skincare to base makeup to eyeshadows and even lip shades!

This palette shades selection were chosen by Sarah Chaudhry, a Beauty Blogger, and she named it 'Arabian Nights'. It consists of #628 Black - #667 Moderate Blue - #652 Gold eyeshadow shades.

 And that's what really cool about Chacott, users can create their own unique eyeshadow palettes in the 3, 6 and 9-hole palettes or lip palettes in 4-hole to suit their different needs and preferences


I love that the shades are really pigmented (despite my photo's quality), and if I were to customise my own palette for my skin tone~ I would match the gold and black with a brown shade so that it is more wearable:)

If you would like to find out more, head over to their flagship store or visit Beautydirect.com.sg!

0 comments: