Navigation Menu

JODULU X TheWYLDshop |Road Trip|


I love the name of this collection!!!
Road Trip

I am having pangs of wanderlust ever since my Bali trip~
Well~ at least it's comforting to know that I will be traveling again year end!Hehe.

Introducing~
I love the shade of blue of this!


Behind-The-Scenes


I have no idea what I was looking at... maybe I was looking at the bike...
Haha~



Available in Blue & Black!



Hahaha!!
Loo sneaking a peace sign behind me while I was occupied with the necklace~


If you like sexy tops, this Beviamo Cami Top is the one for you!
Just check out the back of it!
Available in Black & Yellow!




If you are looking for something chic for Office, try this look:
Sheer Genius paired with Rock The Party Skirt & black pumps!
Or~ you can casual it down with a classic pair of converse!
Meet Tigger, WYLD mascot!


He may look fierce but he is a downright sweetheart~ 


Shop now at theWYLDshop

Until next time~
With lots of love from Tigger & I!




0 comments: