Navigation Menu

Ballet Under the Stars: 19th Edition

Last weekend, I spent a beautiful evening at Singapore Dance Theatre’s 19th Edition of the annual Ballet Under the Stars. It's a combination of things I love: picnic, food, wine, arts and stars!

Out of the 4 performances, 2 of them got me excited.

Bittersweet (World Premiere)
Choreography by Natalie Weir
Music by Han Zimmer & Lisa Gerrard



I know nuts about ballet, but boy~ those moves and the PASSION~
I felt the love and the heartache through their moments.
I'm so glad that I'm the first few to witness this :)


Opus 25
Choreography by Edwaard Liang
Music by Michael Torke


The WOW factor is honestly the huge red cloth that opened and closed the performance.
I just love the way the fabric moved.
Haha~

~~~

It was a really awesome event that ended in a very pleasant way~

It's been awhile since I last just lay on the grass and relax...

And even though, I could hardly spot more than 10 stars throughout the night,
I saw 2 shooting stars!

~~~

Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious.
-Stephen Hawking

0 comments: