Navigation Menu

Look Of The Day: Hot Date

Following up from the workshop with Panasonic, 
here's my take on the first look:
Hot Date

When it comes to dating, I would like to be comfortable in how I look and what I wear.
Studies have been done to show what type of makeup men prefer their dates to turn up with, but to be honest, the results from different studies varies.

Some like it au naturel, some like "no makeup" makeup, some like it sultry, some like it full on.


But if you ask me, I think we should put on whatever we like and feel comfortable in.
I like the bare minimum for face, a hint of blush for colour, a sultry eye and dewy lips for dates.

Why?
Because, at the end of the day, sooner or later~
My bare face is what he might wake up to and so let's keep things realistic.
Haha!


I was fortunate enough to meet Korean Makeup Artist, Steven Lee, to learn a few tricks from him at the Laneige Magic Charm Workshop 2 weeks back at Suntec.

A quick shoutout:
Look how cute this chair is! It really does open and close like the BB Cushion Product!


As you know, Korean makeup is trending at the moment and they are good at the bare minimalist to the extreme funky look. So, I am really glad to be selected by Clozette to join this workshop!
Thank you~!




So taking inspiration from the look that he created on me and from what I learnt in Panasonic workshop~
Here's how I created my look for a Date Night!




Product Used:

1) L'Occitane Ultra Rich Lip Balm

2) 24h Cosme Concealer UV SPF 40 PA+++

3) Eyeko Skinny Mini Liquid Eyeliner

4) Sleek Au Naturel Eyeshadow Palette

5) Maybelline Volumizing Mascara

6) Shu Uemura Eyebrow Liner

7) 24h Cosme Powder Foundation SPF 15 PA++

8) Sephora Makeup Made Simple Palette



Tools Used:

1) 13rushes Short Shader

2) Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler

3) Bobbi Brown Face Blender

4) Panasonic Multi Styling Straightener EH-HW58-K


Links:

Panasonic Singapore Official website: http://www.panasonic.com.sg/

Panasonic Singapore Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sgpanasonic

SBA Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sgblogawards


0 comments: