Navigation Menu

Rough Beauty: Calypso [Purchased Review]

In my search for natural/ organic beauty products, I chanced upon Rough Beauty at Public Garden.

Rough Beauty produces handcrafted soaps inspired by nature with natural ingredients. Using essential oils instead of synthetic fragrances and Rough Beauty soap bars also do not contain sulphates, phthalates, parabens and silicons. 

I chose to get Calypso because it is so pretty and I love the scent of this!


VERDICT

Texture: Has charcoal powder that helps to exfoliate, leave skin feeling soft and moisturised.


Smell: The scent of the lemon eucalyptus essential oil stands out the most. Smells like natural insect repellent.

Ingredients: Saponified oils of palm, coconut, castor & olive; essential oils of lemon eucalyptus & juniper berry; activated charcoal powder, paprika powder.


Cost: $7

Product Rating: 10/10


I love this! The combination of the powders in this soap provides some gentle exfoliation but what was really good was how it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth without that icky layer that commercial soaps leaves on the skin.


Made fully out of natural ingredients and free of sulphates, phthalates, parabens and silicons, there is something not to like about this soap! The scent of the soap doesn't last long after shower but it makes the showering experience really nice. As for the value for money portion, this soap lasted me for a duration of 3 weeks. Looks like this is going into my list of favourites!

0 comments: