Navigation Menu

Look Of The Day: Purple Party

In the recent Luxola's One Night Stand event, we were gifted with heaps of awesome goodies like it was X'mas already! In the goodie bag, I got some stuff from Wet n Wild and so, I decided to create a look with what I got!

Continue reading to learn how I create a party look featuring Wet n Wild's products:
1) Colour Icon Eyeshadow Trio (Spoiled Brat)- S$8.90
2) Silk Finish Lipstick (Dark Wine)- S$3.90
3) Megalast Nail Colour (On A Trip)- S$6.90
4)Fastdry Nail Colour (Everybody Loves Redmond)- S$6.90
STEPS


1) To help make the eyeshadow last longer in a climate like Singapore, I will be using an eye primer. Here, I applied LJH Cellabel M.C Prep Eye Primer on my lids and on my dark circles to help brighten and lighten the area up. This will also help the eyeshadow to adhere better on my lower lash line.

2) Pat the purple shadow from the lash line upwards towards the crease line. Blend out any harsh line at the crease.

3) Line the lower lash line with the same purple shadow and blend it out to create a soft line.

4) Line the upper lash line with the black shadow, creating a subtle flick at the end. With the remaining shadow on your brush, softly line the outer 1/3 of the lower lash line.


5) Pat the silver shadow on the center of the lids. Gently blend out any harsh line.

6) Line the center of the bottom lash line.

7) Fill in the brows with a soft brown shade. Here, I used Shu Uemura Brow Liner.

8) Curl your lashes and apply a few coats of your favourite mascara.


9) Complete the look with Wet N Wild Silk Finish Lipstick (Dark Wine).

For nails, I used Wet N Wild Megalast Nail colour (On A Trip) with their Fastdry nail colour (Everybody Loves Redmond) to create a mid half moon.


And that's pretty much it! There is a mini tutorial on the back of the product with the indication of which shades go where on your eyes but... personally, I think the instructions for this trio is a little old school and not very suited for asian eyes. Hence, my version of this look with the trio.

If you ever try this out or any of my looks out, #jodulu or tag @Jodulu (IG) to share them with me!

To purchase these Wet N Wild's Product, you may do so here at Luxola!
And you may use the promotional code of LXPARTY30 to be entitled to 30% Off on your next purchase which would be in time for your X'mas shopping!!!
Valid till 30th Nov 2014
Free delivery on any order over S$10.

Wet N Wild will also be retailing at SASA stores starting Mid Nov – early Dec!

0 comments: