Navigation Menu

The Sample Store: Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover [Sponsored Review]

Hi ladies, I'm back with more product reviews!
I'm sorry if I haven't been updating regularly... Work has been never-ending.
This is the first Sunday in a while that I can stay home and finish all my posts!
I was already feeling like it doesn't matter what day it is anymore because I'm always working.

Anyway, without further ado~
Here's my review of Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover – the first makeup remover in jelly format.



The smooth serum –like texture spreads easily to remove makeup even waterproof mascara with less tugging and helps to cushion the skin from an otherwise harsh cleansing motion. Contains 40% moisturising essence, Aqua Jelly makeup remover nourishes and hydrates skin for a moist and dewy finish. Removing makeup has never been so easy.

How To Use:

Pump an appropriate amount (2-3 pumps) onto hands and spread evenly over face and eye area.
Massage gently to dissolve makeup.
Rinse thoroughly with water. It is not necessary to remove cleansing liquid with cotton pad or tissue. For best results, apply on dry face and hands. Do not use facial cotton pad or tissue.

Doesn't emulsify
Texture: A mix between gel & oil rather than jelly, does not emulsify when mixed with water like other oil cleanser.

Smell: Floral scent

Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-12 Laurate, Sorbitol, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate, Decyl Glucoside, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Alcohol, Fragrance, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Chloride.


Benefits:
  • Gentle on skin and rinses off easily and quickly without any harsh tugging or pulling action on skin;
  • High cleansing ability that dissolves and lifts off all traces of makeup effortlessly;
  • Made with 40% more moisturizing essence nourishes and hydrates skin for a dewy moisturized finish;
  • Lightweight formula leaves skin feeling refreshed, with no sticky or greasy after-feel. 
  • Suitable for all skin types.
Cost: $24.90 for 230ml bottle
Available at all leading supermarkets, personal care stores and western pharmacies & departmental stores.

Product Rating: 8/10
I think it works pretty well at removing normal makeup only. For stubborn waterproof & smudge-proof makeup, I find that I need to repeat the process.

I did a little test to illustrate this on my hand with a waterproof mascara, waterproof and smudge-proof eyeliner and BB cream. For the both process, I focused on the top half of my hand and washed away with warm water. I only managed to successfully remove everything after the second wash.

I do agree that the formulation does minimize tugging and that there are no greasy after-feel once it's washed off.

But based on the ingredient used, there is a slight chance that it might cause clogged pores with repeated use and improper cleansing after use so please do wash this off properly and double cleanse after!

0 comments: