Navigation Menu

Porcelain, The Face Spa: Proionic Facial [Sponsored Review]

Hi ladies, I'm back with another review of Porcelain's service and this time round, I will be sharing with you my experience with their Proionic Facial.

Porcelain's Own Skincare Range
Porcelain's Proionic Facial harnesses a unique patented 448kHz long wave radio frequency to produce a proionic effect in the tissues, facilitating the movement of ions through cell membranes and restoring the skin's natural ion balance, delivering instantly visible anti-aging effects.

The results are enhanced oxygen flow to skin tissues and increased cell metabolism, rejuvenating and improving skin elasticity. Proionic Facial also instantly boosted facial contours for a younger-looking ‘V’isage. Touted as the best line-reducing facial in Singapore, this treatment is suited for the prevention as well as correction of skin aging.

STEPS

Registration & Introduction
If you have registered before, you get to skip the formalities. I was given a glass of water as I waited for the esthetician to prepare the room. And once she was ready, she lead me to my room where I got changed into their gown before lying down on the bed.

Double Cleanse
The esthetician proceeded to remove my makeup with a makeup remover before doing a double cleanse with their in-house cleanser.

Lymphatic Drainage
Once my face is cleaned, my esthetician proceeds to begin the treatment by "unblocking" my lymphatic nodes with the INDIBA DEEP BEAUTY device. 

Circulation Boost
After the drainage, my esthetician proceeds to boost the circulation of my facial muscles with the device. Here, at this stage, the warming sensation intensifies and I can feel the warmth penetrating deep into my facial muscles. 

Thermal Facial Massage
Here at this stage, using her hands as a medium, my esthetician massages my face with the device touching the back of her hands. It is a really weird experience as the warmth from the device is transmitted to my face via her finger.

Mask & Shoulder Massage
Here at this step, the esthetician proceeded to apply a mask before giving me a gentle shoulder massage. Once that was done, she left me alone for the remaining period until it was time to remove the mask.

Signing Off /Next Appointment
After that, I got changed before heading out to sign off and make my next appointment.

VERDICT

Duration: 75 minutes

Overall Ambiance: A fusion between a spa and a clinic.There is a space to freshen up before heading out of the area where the rooms are.

Suitable for:

  • All skin types
  • Saggy & wrinkled skin
  • Dull & fatigued skin
  • Pigmentation

Benefits:

  • Wrinkle reduction
  • Skin tightening
  • Increasing moisture, collagen and elastin levels
  • Skin brightening
  • Skin pigmentation reduction
  • Skin detoxification and revitalization
  • Contouring of jawline
  • Reduction of fatigue around eye areas
  • Skin age prevention and maintenance


Cost: $406.60

Effectiveness:
Hmm, this is a tough one to review because the differences before and after treatment are a little challenging to notice. Based on the benefits that this treatment provides, I did notice a slight brightening effect and a slight tightening around my jawline and laugh lines but that was pretty much it.

My skin continued to be radiant for a week before the environment of my work reverted my skin back to what it was. I did not notice any changes to my pigmentation or the reduction of fatigue around my eye areas.

So to be honest, for the cost of the treatment, I wouldn't recommend this treatment unless you are in a severe need to have a slim radiant face... then maybe this treatment is something you may want to consider. 

This post has been brought to you by Mefitted.com, the world's first interactive directory for grooming, beauty and style.

0 comments: